Apple has enabled users to add comments to iCloud Keychain entries in iOS 15.4, which is still in beta. We’ll teach you how to do that in this article.
We’ll teach you how to add notes to iCloud Keychain entries in iOS 15.4 in this article. Apple has been improving iCloud Keychain features with each iOS update, bringing it up to the level with comparable third-party password managers like 1Password. Similarly, iOS 15.4 keeps that tradition alive with a simple new option: Account notes.
In iOS 15.4, how do you add notes to your iCloud Keychain?
Adding comments to account entries is an excellent way to remember anything specific and essential about those credentials. For example, you could have a browser content blocker that has to be removed to visit a website’s account login page; in that case, you can include a comment about it.
Add notes to iCloud Keychain entries.
In iOS 15.4 and iPadOS 15.4, here’s how to add notes to an iCloud Keychain record.
- Open the Settings app.
- Can obtain passwords by swiping down.
- Check your passcode or face ID.
- From the alphabetical list, choose the appropriate account entry.
- Tap Add Notes under “Account Options” in the account entry.
- Fill in the blanks with your notes in the text box that displays.
- To complete the procedure, click Done in the upper-right corner.
We hope you found this helpful and that you use all of iOS 15.4’s new features.