I’ll address your point about How Do Cancel Facebook Ads in this solution. First, you specify how much you’d like to spend on your advertising daily when you launch a Facebook ad campaign. Facebook places your ads based on the budget you choose. While most ads have an end date, you can delete an ad campaign at any time if you need to.
Let’s go straight to the point.
Steps to Cancel Facebook Ads Campaigns
- Sign up for a Facebook account at facebook.com.
- At the bottom of your home page, click “Advertising.”
- Select “Manage your existing ads” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Delete” from the drop-down box after clicking the status of the ad campaign you wish to cancel.
- Will cancel your Facebook Ad campaign after you click “Save.”
Following these steps above, you should be able to cancel your Facebook ad campaign. However, if you’re still having difficulty, try a different device.
To brighten our morale, leave a comment below.
Please comments below if you have any issues or queries. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you very much!