Don’t worry if you don’t know how to read saved posts on LinkedIn; we’re here to help. LinkedIn is a social networking site for professionals. It’s a place to look for, hire, and present talent. LinkedIn, like any other social networking platform, sees a lot of browsing, reading, and interacting with job posts.
Because LinkedIn is a professional networking platform, you may come across items that you want to save for future reference or simply for their inspirational or uplifting aspects. So, what should you do if you come across work or an article that you want to save? Where should you look to find all of the items you’ve saved? Let’s have a look at how to view saved posts on LinkedIn together.
Saving posts on LinkedIn
- In the top right corner of the LinkedIn article, you want to save, click the ellipsis icon (three horizontal dots). Save can be accessed via the context menu.
- To rapidly unsafe a post that you unintentionally saved, click the same ellipsis icon on the same post. Select “Unsave” from the menu, which has replaced “Save.”
Saving posts on the LinkedIn mobile app
With a few minor variations, the method for saving material on LinkedIn and the mobile app is almost the same.
- To save a post, use the mobile app and tap the ellipsis icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the post.
- Now, from the menu that appears in the lower half of the screen, click “Save.”
- To promptly unsave the same item, tap the similar ellipsis icon and select “Unsave” from the context menu.
How to see saved posts on LinkedIn?
There are three ways to find your saved items on LinkedIn. There are three options: one on the website, one under “Resources,” and one under “Jobs.” This triple configuration is incompatible with the mobile application. On the LinkedIn mobile app, the only way to access your saved items is through Resources.
- Click the ‘My Items’ link on your LinkedIn homepage.
- The quickest way to access your “Saved stuff” is on your LinkedIn homepage. Check that you are on the homepage. To get there, use the “Home” or “LinkedIn” buttons on the ribbon.
- A vertical box displaying a few details from your profile may be located to the left of the main screen. You can get directions to your saved things by finding and choosing the “My Items” option under this information.
- Navigate to your LinkedIn profile’s “Resources” section.
- You can access your “Resources” in two ways. Both options provide access to your LinkedIn profile. The ‘Resources’ section can be found here. You can access your LinkedIn profile in two ways: via the home page and through the profile button (the “Me” button).
- To access your profile directly from the site, simply click your name under your profile picture on the left side of the page. or by choosing your profile picture.
- To access your profile using the profile button, click the ‘Me’ drop-down button to the right of the page’s ribbon. Then, from the drop-down menu, select “View Profile.”
- After arriving at your profile page, scroll down to find the “Resources” area. At the bottom of the list of now-accessible resources, click the ‘See all Resources’ link.
- To access your saved items, navigate to and select the ‘My items’ option from the Resources menu.
- Examine your “Saved Jobs” list.
- This method will direct you to all of your saved jobs. Aside from jobs, you will have equal access to your saved items. Click the “Jobs” button to the right of the ribbon on the LinkedIn page.
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, select “My Jobs.”
- You can now access both your saved jobs and saved posts from the “My stuff” box in the upper left corner of the page. Simply select an option to open it. This page is the result of all of the above techniques.
How to see saved posts on the LinkedIn mobile app?
To view saved posts on the LinkedIn mobile app, follow these steps:
- There is just one way to find stored objects on the LinkedIn mobile app: through Resources. To search for your saved posts in the app, tap the user profile button in the top-left corner of the screen. It’s on the left, next to the “Search” bar.
- Click “View Profile” at the top of the menu, next to your profile name.
- Scroll through your profile page to discover the “Resources” section. Click the ‘See more resources’ link in this section.
- Tap the ‘My Items’ option in the list of resources.
- All of your previously saved things are now visible. All saved things are divided into two categories: jobs and posts. Select the proper option to enter the required area.