Follow our step-by-step steps to switch off comments on your Instagram post.
We’ll show you how to remove comments on an Instagram post today. You can quickly delete comments on your Instagram posts if you don’t want others to leave them. Do people make inflammatory comments? If that’s the case, you might like to turn off comments on this post. Follow the instructions outlined below to turn off comments on an Instagram post.
How to turn off comments on your Instagram post?
On Instagram, there are two options for turning off comments. You have the choice of disabling comments while creating the post or after it has been published.
How to turn off comments before posting?
As previously stated, you can disable comments while creating a post by following these steps:
- Open Your Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap “Create (+).”
- Choose the media that you want to share.
- Choose “Advanced Settings.”
- There should be a toggle next to “Turn Off Commenting” that you can turn on.
- After then, you can share the article.
No one will be able to leave a comment on that article. However, if you want to enable comments for that post, type “Review controls” into the search box.
How to turn off comments after posting?
You may also deactivate comments on an already published article. Follow the instructions below:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone. Then, go to the post where you want to turn off comments.
- Should tap the three-dots symbol.
- Select “Turn Off Commenting.”
That is all there is to it. No one will be able to leave a comment on that article.
Why would you want to disable comments on a post on Instagram?
You could be wondering why you’d want to turn off Instagram comments. Turning off words is an innovative technique to keep other users from harassing you in response to a specific topic. However, some people choose to keep their accounts secret, and you may not want a lot of feedback.