Should double the validity of your national identity documents? If you are applying for the kamyab jawan program or the ehsas and program, you may be asked to provide evidence of your NADRA CNIC. So, when you’ve been seeking a thorough guide on how to verify your CNIC in Pakistan, your search has come to an end.
You can now use the NADRA’s online gateway to quickly verify all of your identification documents, saving you time and effort. In this article, we’ll look at how to get a CNIC from NADRA online in the year 2022.
Verify Your CNIC From Nadra Online 2022
This system is an online site where you can create an account to use many NADRA services, such as applying for a Child Registration Certificate or a Family Registration Certificate, among other things. Therefore, it is necessary to create an account on the NADRA website to verify the CNIC with the online service before continuing. The steps to take are outlined below.
Pak Identity Registration Procedure
- Open the URL https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/authenticate.
- Create a new account, select ‘Create a New Account.
- After that, you’ll have to fill out a form with all of your information, including your name, mobile number, and date of birth, among other things.
- Once you’ve finished entering all of your information, you should click on save and continue.’
- Will provide a verification code to you via email or SMS.
- Enter the code and then click on the ‘Verify.’
Once you’ve completed the account registration process, you’ll need to log into your account to make use of the online services available. To do so, enter your email and password and then click on the ‘login’ button.
Verifying CNIC Online 2022
You will be asked to accept the service’s terms and conditions after logging in. Simply click on the box that says “I have read and accept the terms and conditions.”
- Now select ‘Accept and Continue.’
- Options on the screen, such as the ability to apply for a CNIC online, get a Family Registration Certificate, and use Verisys services.
- Click ‘Verisys Services.’
- Your account using a credit/debit card or by making use of the ‘NADRA e-Sahulat’ service.
- After you have paid the fee with your debit or credit card, you will be required to fill out all the required info.
- You will be made to sign the declaration in the next step.
- You will be able to see all of the information you require once it’s been done.
So, we hope you now have a complete sense of the whole procedure of confirming your CNIC with NADRA online in 2022. The online nadra portal allows you to verify your CNIC in just two steps and without hassle.